Terms and Conditions; Sample policy.
At Hensa Solutions we understand that our clients require samples in order to close any deal.
Hensa Solution’s sample policy is as follows:
- Samples are available for purchase and collection from our Mfangano Street office, Rumwe Co-operative house.
- Clients ordering samples from our office will have to wait for a period of between 7 – 10 days for the samples to be ready.
- Samples must be returned in their original condition so that a refund can be ensured.
- It will take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund.
- Damage to any part of the sample will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a refund is effected.
- Sample orders can be emailed to the below email addresses:
- Sample orders that are emailed to the abo
- ve email addresses will be ready for collection within 72 hrs.
- All orders need to be paid for and collected within 5 working days of the invoice date and if not paid for within this time, the invoice will be reissued or canceled.
Terms and Conditions; Branding Policy.
Acceptable File Formats: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
Guidelines on how to prepare your artwork
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-color imprints should be sent as a color separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point, images, png
- Please forward any electronic artwork directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with Hensa Solutions that they have received your signoff.
- Hensa Solutions cannot take responsibility for the non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Branding for any orders will only commence after receipt of payments and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into our bank accounts, branding will only commence once payment has cleared.
- For any direct payments through our bank account, please confirm proof of payment by sending the details to email@example.com for any orders to commence. Hensa Solutions cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed.
- For fast clearing of orders please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reminders will be sent out daily if we require either approval or payment from you before commencing with a job. If you have paid for and approved the order and are still receiving these reminders, please contact Hensa solutions directly to ensure that we have received all the relevant information.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to the delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- The prices for artworks that require redrawing will vary depending on the type of artwork needed excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, whereafter any additional changes will be charged at 5% of the artwork price
- Branding canceled after artworks have been generated will be charged for at 30% of the total amount of invoice.
Terms and Conditions; Orders and Stock
- Once an order has been collected/delivered from/by Hensa Solutions, Hensa Solutions has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfill all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
- Hensa Solutions cannot accept returns on incorrect items that have already been branded regardless of whether it is Hensa Solution’s fault or not.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the order that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund.
- In the case of orders being sent by courier to counties outside Nairobi, clients have 48 hours from the time of collection by the courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled.
- The ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates indicated for stock are updated regularly but due to unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Day 1 of branding is the day after receipt of both artwork approval and payment (COD clients).
- Lead times exclude weekends, Kenyan public holidays, and Hensa Solution’s Annual shutdown period.
- In terms of public health regulations, identified essential products are prohibited for return or exchange due to strict health controls.
Terms and Conditions; Payment
- In the case of cheques deposited into our bank accounts, orders will not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We encourage EFTs, direct deposit into our bank accounts, or payment through our Paybill Number.
- Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. We encourage you to pay into our matching bank account or Paybill Number to ensure that your order is cleared immediately.
- Payments from outside Kenya take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
- For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding have been paid for in full.
- Please contact Hensa Solutions through email@example.com to confirm that we have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made.
- Hensa Solutions cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Terms and Conditions; Orders Collected By Courier
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from Hensa Solutions notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers must be presented by the courier.
- Orders will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Hensa Solutions, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
- If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
Terms and Conditions; Deliveries
- All deliveries require 24 hours from the time of dispatch to arrive at the branch (excluding weekends).
- Should you require a guaranteed delivery date, please arrange for your courier to collect the order from Hensa Solutions, Mfangano Street. Hensa Solutions will not be held responsible should the above delivery times not be met, whether through the fault of Hensa Solutions or the courier company.
Terms and Conditions; Cancellation Policy
- Written orders by email constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order has been approved, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 30% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 5 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be reissued or canceled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until a deposit of 70% has been received for Cash on delivery clients unless. The balance is payable n collection
- In the case of canceled orders where artworks have been done and approved, a layout fee of 30% of the invoice excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not unless the branding deadline has been indicated upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on the account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once the final approval of artwork has been received.
- Collected orders may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 72 hours of collection, subject to a 30% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Hensa Solutions Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and the corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our office.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
- Should there be any form of delay, you will be notified via email.
- Hensa Solutions will not be held responsible for such delays.
- Please do not attempt the collection of an order until you have received the emailed notification stating that your order is now ready for collection.
- To view Hensa Solution’s full Terms & Conditions, please refer to the QUICK LINKS section on our website (hensa.co.ke).